Two Off the Grid wilderness cabins atop a mountain with panoramic views of St. Mary's Bay in the small fishing village of Little River, NS.
The cabins are available for rent from May to October nightly and weekly.
We are licensed to operate within the province of Nova Scotia and have a 2 1/2 star rating with Camping Select.
Just a 10 min walk along a tree covered path from the parking area and you will arrive at the cabins; Jessie Bay and Morning Glory.
Each cabin is adequate for a maximum of 4 guests and is equipped with:
- Small kitchen area with sink
- Container water for cooking and washing
- Camp stove (propane cylinder extra)
- Table & Chairs
- Picnic Table
- One set of Bunk Beds & a Single bed with mattresses (with protective covers) - you must bring your own bedding/sleeping bags
- Pots and Pans, paper towel and tissue paper for the washroom
- Battery operated push lights
- Solar LED mini lights around the front verandah (turn on at dusk and operate for 8 hours)
- Woodstove inside when the weather is cool at night
- Campfire pit (campfire wood available for purchase)
- Outhouse style non flush toilets - two stalls
Showering facilities are available offsite at a nearby campground for a small fee.
There is cell phone service and WIFI.
There is no running water or electricity. You will need flashlights or lanterns as lighting is minimal.
Nature abounds around you and wildlife such as deer, rabbits and squirrels will pay a visit from time to time for your enjoyment.
The village has a convenience store providing camping supplies, ice and a small variety of grocery items.
There are many things to see and explore nearby including hiking trails, beaches and fish processing facility (fresh fish can be purchased on the days they are operating). Whale watching is popular with three tours to choose from.
A short drive of 10 minutes will get you to the Petit Passage Ferry which travels to Long Island where the famous balancing rock walking trail is located. If you continue to drive to the end of the island you can catch a second ferry to Brier Island.
There are cafés and takeout food close by as well for those days you just do not want to cook.
Reservations or Inquires:
Visit us on Air BNB by clicking the link below:
t. (902) 245-8439